Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the deposit?
Our deposit is 50% of the total reservation cost. All payments are due prior to check-in. You may go into your guest portal to make payments toward your stay. The guest portal link is located in your confirmation email.
Do you allow pets?
Yes, we allow pets. Please refer to our Park Rules for more detail about our pet policy and breed policy.
Do you allow a long term stay?
Our cycle for stays run every 30 days. You must renew your site at that time. You will receive an email with a friendly reminder that it is time to renew. We do not lease sites.
What is the speed limit in your park?
We ask you to be considerate of others while driving in the park, our speed limit is 10 mph.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is 1:00 PM and Check-out is 11:00 AM. Early check-in and late check-out fees will apply, talk to management for fee structure.
Park Rules and Regulations
- Pets must always be leashed and under guests’ supervision.
- Clean up after your pets; place waste bags in the public dumpster.
- There is a two-pet limit per guest.
- Guests will be held liable for any loss or damage caused by their pets.
- Continual pet disturbances, like incessant barking, will not be tolerated.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen items.
- Adhere to a speed limit of 10 mph.
- The boundary of the park is Kelly Creek. You’re welcome to wade or search for arrowheads and shark teeth.
- No tree cutting or digging is permitted.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Permanent structures or visible storage are not allowed.
- Outdoor lights must not be kept on throughout the night.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Check-in time is 1 pm, and check-out is at 11 am. Please contact us for any exceptions.
- All guests are required to present a driver’s license.
- No refunds for early departures. All fees are due prior to check-in. Three-day delinquency allows KCRVP to tow the rig for storage; guests are responsible for incurred fees.
- The camping agreement renews every 30 days.
- Fees are calculated based on two adult occupants.
- Fires are to be contained in fire rings, and only wood is permitted for burning.
- Vehicle washing is not permitted.
- Electric motors, such as golf carts, are welcome. Gas-powered motors, including generators, are not allowed.
- Firearms must not be visible.
- Unruly behavior, including domestic disputes, will not be tolerated.
- Park management reserves the right to expel any person for rule violations. If asked to leave, immediate departure is required.